Migration Service

United States

SEVEN PEAKS EDUCATION AND MIGRATION provides professional visa assistance :

  • Student Visa
  • Tourist Visa


Student Visa

This visa will allow you to study full time in USA

You are eligible to apply this permit if you:

  • Enroll and being accepted by SEVP-certified school or institution
  • Meet English requirement
  • Meet financial requirement
  • Meet health requirement
  • Meet genuine study requirement
  • Meet character requirement


Visitor/ Tourist visa

This visa allow you to travel to USA for visit of holiday purpose

You are eligible to apply this visa if you:

  • Plan to travel to USA for visit family/ friends and tourism/ holiday purpose
  • Meet financial requirement
  • Meet genuine visit requirement
  • Meet character requirement

For all of the visa assistance, please CONTACT US for further information.