Migration Service


SEVEN PEAKS EDUCATION AND MIGRATION provides professional visa assistance :

  • Student Permit
  • Tourist Visa
  • Post-Gruaduation Work Visa

Student Permit

This permit will allow you to study full time in Canada.

You are eligible to apply this permit if you:

  • Enroll and being offered a place in the full-time course in the Canadian approved education providers
  • Meet English requirement
  • Meet financial requirement
  • Meet health requirement
  • Meet genuine study requirement
  • Meet character requirement

Visitor/ Tourist visa

This visa allow you to travel to Canada for visit of holiday purpose

You are eligible to apply this visa if you:

  • Plan to travel to Canada for visit family/ friends and tourism/ holiday purpose
  • Meet financial requirement
  • Meet genuine visit requirement
  • Meet character requirement

Post-graduation work permit

This permit allows you to stay and work in Canada after graduate for up to 3 years.

You are eligible to apply this visa if you:

  • Completed acceptable qualification in Canada in participating Canadian Post-Secondary institution for at least 8 months.
  • Plan to gain work experience in Canada
  • Seek any opportunity to apply skilled migration in the future
  • Must have valid study permit
  • Must be over 18 years old

For all of the visa assistance, please CONTACT US for further information.